The screening, hiring and training process for Hawk Security is extensive and expensive but well worth the investment.
Thank you for your interest to seek employment with Hawk Security, LLC. On average, 75% of the individuals who are looking for a job opportunity with Hawk Security do not succeed. Many don't make it beyond the EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS listed below.
We are looking for QUALITY officers, not QUANTITY of officers.
Read each of the EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS. You must be able to meet ALL the EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS and produce the documents listed before proceeding to the Online Employment Application.
- APPLICATION & RESUME: Fill out and submit the online employment application and send your resume to: Info@HawkSecurityChicago.com
Upon receipt of the Employment Application and Resume your information will be reviewed. If the information appears to meet or exceed our criteria, we will contact you and arrange a personal interview.
- INTERVIEW: All the required documents will be collected. A review of the expectations of a Hawk Security officer and various other topics will be discussed. If we are in agreement to proceed with the hiring process, you will be given the opportunity to begin the background check and drug screening.
- BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUG SCREENING: After consent is granted to HireRight, Inc. to begin the thorough background screening process, it usually takes 3-5 days before we are notified of the results. Upon receipt of a clear report, an offer of employment may be presented and training can begin.
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: These are not suggestions. Please read each of the requirements. You must be able to meet ALL the EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS AND produce the documents listed.
- Proof that you're at least 21 years of age
- Copy of H.S. diploma or G.E.D.
- PERC card (or proof confirming that it's pending such as the I.D. number issued by the State)
- 20 Hour Training Certificate
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- MVR (Motor Vehicle Report-It is your driving record). A 'clean' driving record is mandatory to operate a company vehicle. You may obtain one for about $12 at the DMV
- Must be able to pass a strict background check and drug screening and comply with periodic drug screening.
- Must have STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS - both VERBAL and WRITTEN.
- Must be able to use Web-based mobile device to produce REPORTS that are DETAILED, ACCURATE
- Must be HIGHLY MOTIVATED, VERY NEAT and PROFESSIONAL in APPEARANCE.
- Must be FRIENDLY, OUTGOING, with EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS and POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Must be RELIABLE, HONEST, DEPENDABLE, ON TIME & work well alone or in a team environment.
- Must have RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION & be able to travel to other locations within a 25 mile radius.
- You will be responsible for the purchase of your security uniform, flashlight and any optional equipment.
- You need to be FULLY INFORMED and AWARE that MOST POSITIONS with Hawk Security, LLC require you to be in EXCELLENT PHYSICAL CONDITION. You may be required to work 6-8 hour shifts on your feet. Your job detail may require standing or walking for extended periods of time depending on post assignment and can be in all types of weather.
IF YOU MEET OR EXCEED THESE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
COMMERCIAL • RETAIL • RESIDENTIAL • EVENT SECURITY
Hawk Security, LLC • 630-464-5853 • Lic# 122.001057
©2016 Hawk Security, LLC - All rights reserved.
Designed by Creative Powers, Inc.